Welcome to the much awaited version 2 of Glaziers’ Mate! And the best change, Glaziers’ Mate is now FREE!
Choose between our package types:
- Basic – 1 user
- Team – 3 users
- Enterprise – 5 users
AND NOW, THEY ARE ALL FOR FREE!
Version 2 includes a complete pricing solution; you can now add the pricing of your suppliers into your quotation modules to ensure that you get complete accuracy with your estimates. This ability to price a job on the spot allows you to deliver a clear, concise quotation to your customer whilst you’re still at site. Not only does this reduce unneeded time between measures and quotes, it also reduces your need to remember!
The new shape module allows for closer detailing of more complex jobs, and simplifies purchasing to your suppliers, with integrations available to major glass processing software, A+W. Similar integration possible for software’s such as FeneTech and LiSEC on request. This further streamlines your purchase orders, sending them straight to your suppliers, reducing your lead time and allowing you to get the job done quicker!
Further inclusions are:
- Multi-currency now available from $ - USD, $ - AUD, € - EUR, £ - GBP, kr & SEK to ₹ - INR
- Add your branded or ‘favourite’ IGU’s for quick input
- Add suppliers with EDI integration type i.e. A&W
- Set default delivery & invoice addresses for your customers
- Set price per glass type
- Add Oversize/undersize surcharges
- Include minimum sqm rates i.e. 0.3m2
- Process prices by linear meter, qty, m2 dependant on process type.
- Add shape surcharges
- FREE usage with no monthly fees!
By fully integrating with your suppliers Glaziers’ Mate allows you to better cost the glass proportion on your job. This allows you to provide a more accurate ‘cost plus’ price to your customer and therefore ensure you keep your margin.
Flip between the web application on your PC or check your orders on the road, on your iPhone or iPad. Glaziers’ Mate allows you to minimise your problems and maximise your business’ potential.
Any questions please contact email@example.com
|Glaziers' Mate | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | w: www.glaziersmate.com|